"Dio" "Dio"

With the death.....

With the death of Dio this morning, I have mourned the passing of a Titan, and celebrated the life of an angel. His voice will never be forgotten, nor will he ever be replaced. Long live the D, and Dio!!!

Awesome flash btw. Almost cried over the memory of Dio.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

ABSOLUTE GENIUS!!

NEEDS MOAR EVIL!!! I love these animations I cant stop watching them, moar please?

Also, the scripting is the most amazingly clever thing I have found in a while. Bravo sir, Bravo.

~Andreonh

The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

Speechless. SAMURAII!!

You are secretly the creator of Samurai Jack arent you? Absolutely amazing.

DJ Opaix - I'm Blue DJ Opaix - I'm Blue

Epic!

I really like the way you remixed the song. Good job.

ElectroLord99 responds:

i wanted to make the main synth a bit more raspy sounding, but i couldnt figure out how... oh well, next time :P

Summer Solace {durn} Summer Solace {durn}

Wow.

You truly have some serious skill. I appreciate your review on one of my pieces of work. Wanted to let you know. I like all of your stuff so far. Keep making people like me look like noobs, you happen to be good at it.

~Andreonh

durn responds:

lol, thanks for the kind words. :) keep at it, man. it took me a long time to get to this point though if I was a little more eager I could've learned a lot faster. all the tutorials that've been coming out in the past few years have been exceptionally helpful.

KingDoom 3 KingDoom 3

^-^

Soooo amazing. If I could describe the feeling of this song I would be god. Alas, I am not for a god I hath heard. Thank you for this. It is on my favorites list.